You will shortly receive a confirmation email to say that we have received your booking and have space for you.
How to find us
We have a car park opposite us which has signs visible on each pillar, and ample parking. There is also a sign in the front garden of the cattery.
We would advise you not to feed your cat just before their journey. Firstly, because it doesn’t help with their car sickness and secondly, it will help them settle in if we feed them when they arrive. We also suggest that you keep your cat in a safe secure box, with newspaper for any little accidents!
- +From Douglas to Heathlands
- Take the road to Foxdale via B&Q. Stay on the road for 2 miles. Go past the Eairy Dam and then past the MSPCA. We are 200 yards past the MSPCA on the right hand side.
- +From South to Heathlands
- Head towards Foxdale along the Ballamodha Straight. Turn right just before you reach the filling station in Foxdale. Go past the Clock Tower and we are 100 yards on the left hand side.
- +From Peel to Heathlands
- Head towards the Ballacraine crossroads and turn right. When you get to Foxdale, take the first turning left after the filling station. Go past the Clock Tower and we are 100 yards on the left hand side.
- +From Ramsey to Heathlands
- Head towards Kirk Michael and then on past Glen Helen. At Ballacraine crossroads, go straight on towards Foxdale. When you get to Foxdale, take the first turning left after the filling station. Go past the Clock Tower and we are 100 yards on the left hand side.